Rachel Hudson is a freelance illustrator and creative explorer.
Her fresh style, with its clarity of line, vibrant colour and sense of movement, brings each project to life and aims to inspire and delight.
I am an illustrator based in Hampshire.
I am especially interested in collaborating with brands that celebrate the natural world and support nature conservation, environmental education, wellness and the simple things in life.
I produce my own eco-friendly greetings card, art prints and illustrated gift range, Butterfly Track.
My clients include: BBC Wildlife magazine, House of Fraser (first flagship green store), BirdLife International, Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, The Wildlife Trusts and the NatureBureau.
I am a member of the Association of Illustrators.
Follow me on Instagram.
Exhibitions this year:
- Hampshire Wildlife - Mansfield Park Surgery, Medstead, January - end May 2018
- In the Hampshire Hangers and Hills - Allen Gallery, Alton, 31 March - 27 April 2018
- Crafty Women Christmas Fair - Winchester Guildhall Saturday 1 December, 10am - 4pm
- The Allen Gallery, Alton Hampshire
- Gilbert White's House, Selborne Hampshire
- Hengistbury Head, Dorset
- Long Barn, Alresford Hampshire
- College Lake, Buckinghamshire
- Sea Sky Design, Hamble Hampshire
- Nene Wetland Visitor Centre, Rushden Lakes
- White Dog Gallery, Lee-on-Solent Hampshire
- Hampshire & Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust