Rachel Hudson is a freelance illustrator and creative explorer.
Her fresh style, with its clarity of line, vibrant colour and sense of movement, brings each project to life and aims to inspire and delight.
I am an illustrator based in Hampshire.
I am especially interested in collaborating with brands that celebrate the natural world and support nature conservation, environmental education, wellness and the simple things in life.
I produce my own eco-friendly greetings card, art prints and illustrated gift range, Butterfly Track.
My clients include: BBC Wildlife magazine, House of Fraser (first flagship green store), BirdLife International, Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, The Wildlife Trusts and the NatureBureau.
I am a member of the Association of Illustrators.
I am a finalist for the Rural Business Awards Best Creative Business in the South East of England 2018/2019.
Follow me on Instagram.
Exhibitions this year:
- Hampshire Wildlife - Mansfield Park Surgery, Medstead, January - 25 May 2018
- In the Hampshire Hangers and Hills - Allen Gallery, Alton, 31 March - 27 April 2018
- Crafty Women Christmas Fair - Winchester Guildhall Saturday 1 December, 10am - 4pm
- New Work - Red House Museum, Christchurch, Dorset, 9 March - 20 April
- New Work - Westbury Manor Museum, Fareham, 27 April - 22 June